The Sales and Marketing Officer will oversee activities and campaigns of the sales and marketing
department. Relevant knowledge about techniques and principles is required of the candidate.
Your job will be to ensure that the operations of the sales and marketing department are
successful in goal setting and meeting, as determined by the management.
A successful candidate is enthusiastic, driven, and great at communicating. Management of a
variety of ventures is an important element to the position.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist the marketing manager in overseeing the operations of the department.
- Raise brand awareness by organizing and attending marketing events and activities.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on multiple media
channels, including social media, print, and otherwise.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities
that will enhance the company’s presence.
- Use metrics to evaluate ventures after completion, having seen them from start to finish.
- Prepare marketing material content for publishing and ensure proper distribution.
- Research market to identify growth sectors and opportunities.
- Communicate with management in order to monitor expenses.
- Liaise with management to prepare budgets
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Currently serving corps members can also apply
Negotiable and based on experience